Wooden Buddha Fork
These Wooden Buddha Forks are perfect for digging into buddha bowls.
They are great for every day use and perfect for scooping up whatever nourishing meal you have in your coconut bowl.
Hand made from reclaimed Ebony wood in South East Asia(p>We reclaim offcuts from furniture craftsman in an effort to reduce waste.
Each spoon is cut, sanded and cleaned before a virgin coconut oil polish is applied. Every spoon is unique and has so much personality with its own colour and pattern.
Process & Materials
- 100% Natural
- Easy to clean
- Food Safe
- Hand Crafted
- Made from reclaimed Ebony wood
- Fair Trade
- No artificial glues or lacquers
Length is 16cm
UK & EUROPEAN SHIPPING
Orders will be shipped out next business day from our EU warehouse in the UK
All orders are shipped via Royal Mail unless otherwise stated in your tracking email.
- Standard Shipping is available from £4.95 (Delivery 1 - 3 business days)
- Free Shipping on all orders* over £50
- Standard Shipping is available from €7.99 (£6.99) (Delivery 5 - 15 business days)
- Free Shipping on all orders* over €79 (£70)
*Free Shipping is not applicable to wholesale orders.
Please allow up to 21 working days for delivery in case of delays due to customs clearance or your local mail service.
If you have any questions regarding shipping, please email firstname.lastname@example.org