Recipe by Gabriel and Bijan of @livinlaveganlife
Looking for plant-based protein to top your salads or buddha bowls? Look no further. These Herb and Lime Infused Baked Tofu will surely add such a nice and fresh taste to your bowl. Squeeze in some extra lime before serving for an extra citrus-y taste!
Tofu, 14 oz, cut into cubes
- Dried Basil, 1/2 tbsp
- Dried Oregano 1/2 tbsp
- Juice of one Lime
- Cut the tofu into bit-sized cubes.
- Mix all the ingredients and let the tofu soak. Mix gently until the tofu is fully covered.
- Cover the bowl and let them marinate for a couple of hours or overnight. Every so often mix gently to make sure all the cubes of tofu are being soaked.
- After the tofu is done marinating, drain it. Place on the tofu on a baking sheet.
- Place in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown at 350 degrees F.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool.
- Serve into your Coconut Bowls and enjoy!
Gabriel and Bijan creates a number of diverse cultural and affordable plant-based recipes.