- Tofu, 14 oz, cut into cubes
- Dried Basil, 1/2 tbsp
- Dried Oregano 1/2 tbsp
- Juice of one Lime
- Cut the tofu into bit-sized cubes.
- Mix all the ingredients and let the tofu soak. Mix gently until the tofu is fully covered.
- Cover the bowl and let them marinate for a couple of hours or overnight. Every so often mix gently to make sure all the cubes of tofu are being soaked.
- After the tofu is done marinating, drain it. Place on the tofu on a baking sheet.
- Place in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown at 350 degrees F.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool.
Gabriel and Bijan creates a number of diverse cultural and affordable plant-based recipes.
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.