RECIPE BY HANNAH FROM @hannah.banana182
Dessert? Breakfast? How about both! These delicious choco fudge cups are rich in complex carbohydrates, healthy fats and protein! Filled with Granola Butter goodness, each bite will make you want for more.
makes 8 cups
- CRUST & TOPPING
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup protein powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Place all your crust and topping ingredients in a bowl. Set aside 1/4 of the mixture or the topping.
- Distribute the base mixture into a silicone muffin tray and press down firmly. Set aside in the fridge to firm up.
- Place all your fudge ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Pour equal amounts of fudge over the crusts.
- Chill in the fridge for 10 minutes for the top of the fudge to slightly harden.
- Distribute the topping evenly onto each fudge cups and press down lightly.
- Place in the fridge for at least an hour or until the fudge is completely set and hard enough to remove in one piece.
- Store them in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 4-5 days. Alternatively, you can create a larger batch ahead of time and freeze them until ready to serve.
HANNAH | @hannah.banana182
Hannah is a mental health advocate, anti-diet and a passionate plant-based recipe developer. Find out more about Hannah and her recipes through the links above.