RECIPE BY SJANAELISE
Pretty, pastel pink smoothie bowls are all the craze lately! Join in and create your own with this delicious recipe. It's sweet, tasty but healthy, perfect for breakfast or snack any time of the day.
- Bananas, 2 (frozen)
- Watermelon, 2 cups (frozen)
- Raspberries, 1 cup (frozen)
- Nut Milk, 1-2 tbsp
- Maple Syrup, 1 tbsp
- Activated Raw Cashews, 1/2 cup
- OPTIONAL TOPPINGS
- Pitaya, 1/2 (peeled and diced)
- Blueberries, 1/2 cup
- Buckinis, 1 tbsp
- Dried Goji Berries, 1 tbsp
- In a high-speed blender combine banana, watermelon, raspberries, milk, maple syrup and cashews until thick and smooth.
- Serve in your favourite Coconut Bowl and top with pitaya, blueberries, buckinis and goji berries.
Our beautiful friend, Sjana, is a wellness blogger, yogi, and travel enthusiast! She believes good health is all about the balance between body, mind, and soul, and inspires others to bring kindness and gratitude into their everyday.
For more from Sjana, check out www.sjana.com.au or follow @sjanaelise on Instagram.