RECIPE BY @LOVEFOODWITHLUCY
Check out the winning SPOOKY recipe for the Halloween Challenge this 2020!
- Banana, 1 (frozen)
- Water or Plant Milk, 150 ml
- Frozen Spinach, 1/3 Pack or a 1-2 handfuls of fresh spinach
- Dessicated Coconut, 75 g
- Green Food Dye
- Spooky Sweets
- Blend your banana, spinach, coconut, water/milk and food dye together until creamy and pour into your favourite Coconut Bowl.
- Get your Bamboo Straw and blow bubbles to give the cauldron effect.
- Garnish with spooky sweets that you would find in a cauldron, such as; gummy worms, eyeballs and chocolate frogs.
Lucy is a Glasgow-based food blogger, traveler and Avocado enthusiast. Check out her other Coco Creations through the links below: