RECIPE BY ANNA LINDBERG FROM @MEMYSMOOTHIESANDLIFE & @SMOOTHLIKEANNA
Green smoothies aren't boring! You can be creative and sneak in fruits, superfoods and spices, just like Anna did! One bowl of this super healthy nice cream will definitely curb your sweet tooth and also give your body the nutrients that it needs.
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (plant-based)
- a splash of full fat coconut milk
- 2 frozen bananas
- 100 g frozen mango
- a handful of spinach
- 2 tsp green superfood powder (green spirulina/moringa)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth, creamy and lump free.
- Pour into your favourite Coconut Bowl and top with your choice of toppings.
Anna Lindberg | @memysmoothiesandlife | @smoothlikeanna
Anna is an all-time smoothie lover from Sweden. She makes easy and fun recipes that you can confidently create at home. For more smoothie recipes, check out her links above!