If you love cherries and if it's in season, stock up and freeze them so you can enjoy a cherry & chocolate flavor combo whenever you wish. This recipe is so easy to make and will surely satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Banana, 1 (frozen)
- Cherries, a large handful (frozen)
- Vegan Chocolate Protein Powder, 1 scoop
- Almond Milk, 2 cups
- Put all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Serve in jars with your favourite Bamboo Straws. Sip and enjoy!
- Substitutes for the vegan chocolate protein powder can be: vanilla protein powder plus 1 tbsp of cacao powder.
- If you don't have any vegan protein powder on hand, just add in 1 tbsp of cacao powder and sweetener to taste.
Sally is a mom of twins with a passion to create and share super healthy breakfast and snack recipes. The recipes that she creates are dairy-free, gluten-free and soy-free.