We're so excited to announce our recent collaboration with good friend, Earthy Andy — Hawaiian local, Health Guru and Smoothie Bowl Queen!
To celebrate the launch of the Earthy Andy Aloha Bundle, we’ve put together a list of 5 of our favourite plant-based Earthy Andy Recipes to keep your mind, body and soul singing. So grab your favourite Coconut Bowls goodies and enjoy!
1. Coconut Banana Smoothie
- 6 frozen coconut milk ice cubes
- ½ cup almond milk
- Coconut sugar (to taste)
- ½ tbsp cacao powder
- 3 frozen bananas
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth
- Top with toasted coconut chips
- Sip sustainably with your Bamboo Straw!
2. Vegan Raspberry Sorbet
- 4 fresh or frozen ripe bananas
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen mangos
- ¼ cup steamed beet (optional)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Blend until smooth
- Place in your Earthy Andy Aloha Bundle Coconut Bowl
- Add your favourite toppings
3. Chunky Monkey — Vegan Peanut Butter Nice Cream
- 4 frozen ripe bananas (spotted skin)
- 1 generous dollop natural nut butter
- 1 Tbsp nut milk
- Small handful of vegan chocolate
- Put first three ingredients in blender and wait for bananas to defrost a little bit (3 minutes)
- Blend while mashing down
- Stop, stir and the repeat blending and mashing down for about 1 minute until you see a smoothie swirl
- Add vegan chocolate near the end and swirl in for a few seconds!
Add your favourite toppings! Organic coconut shreds, crushed macadamias, and fresh fruit are perfect additions!
4. Blue Crush Smoothie Bowl
- 4 frozen bananas
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup nut milk
- 1/2 Tbsp Vanilla Bean
- Blend ingredients together until silky smooth
- Add Chia seeds and fresh citrus
- Place in your favourite Coconut Bowls bowl and enjoy!
5. 3 Ingredient Maple Vegan Ice Cream
- 4 ripe frozen bananas
- 1 tablespoon of grade A maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream (or any nut milk)
- Put liquid in blender
- Break bananas into chunks
- Put all ingredients in blender
- Blend on medium high while mashing until you see a swirl! Sometimes you have to stop your blender to stir it around a few times!
Add your favourite toppings and a dash of vanilla bean or cinnamon for an easy twist!
We love to see all your creations! Tag @coconutbowls and @earthyandy to be featured on our Instagram!