These harissa spiced crispy sweet potato wedges are the ultimate side dish. Such a crowd pleaser too! They are perfect served with our creamy guacamole and/or tahini dip. We’ve used an organic extra virgin olive oil for this recipe however this can easily be swapped for coconut oil. These are amongst the most heat stable oils (meaning they don’t turn into trans fats when cooked at high temperatures) and therefore preferable to use when cooking.
- Sweet Potatoes, 3 (medium size)
- Olive Oil, 2 1/2 tbsp
- Himalayan Salt, 1 tsp
- Harissa Paste, 2-3 tbsp
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees C.
- Peel and chop the sweet potato into wedges.
- Place in a mixing bowl with olive oil, salt and harissa, mix until the sweet potato wedges are well coated.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and arrange the sweet potato in a single layer.
- Place in the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Allow to cool briefly, and serve in coconut bowls.
This recipe was created for us by Healthy Luxe, a blog established in 2014 by mother-daughter duo, Jennifer Murrant and Hannah Singleton. The platform evolved from a shared love and appreciation for health, wellness and food.
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.