- CORN FRITTERS
- 2 cups of corn
- 1 cup of green onions, roughly chopped
- 1 cup of corn meal
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp of cumin
- 1/4 tsp of cayenne
- Optional: cooking oil for frying
- AVOCADO BASIL DIP
- 1 avocado
- 6 basil leaves (medium size)
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 6 tbs of water
- 1 tbs of olive oil
- In a food processor, add green onion and 1 cup of corn. Make sure you process until smooth. We recommend using non-frozen corn to maximize flavors.
- To the food processor mixture, add last 1 cup of corn and corn meal. Pulse to roughly mix.
- Place mixture in a mixing bowl. Add flour, baking soda and spices. Mix with spatula.
- Fry with preferred cooking oil for 5 minutes on each side on medium-low heat or until golden brown. Feel free to also try baking them for an oil free alternative!
LivinLaVeganLife creates plant-based recipes. to know more about them, please check them out at the links below.
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.