This Lentil & Chickpea Curry will surely hit the spot on a cold day. It is best to make a huge batch to keep in the freezer so you'll have a readily available meal whenever you need it.
- Olive Oil, 1 tsp
- Garlic, 3 cloves
- Onion, 1/2
- Red Curry Paste, 2 tbsp
- Coconut Milk, 1 can
- Tomatoes, 1 can (chopped)
- Red Lentils, 2/3 cups
- Soy Sauce, 1 tbsp
- Lime, 1 (juiced)
- Ground Coriander, 1 tsp
- Garam Masala, 1/2 tsp
- Peanut Butter, 1 tbsp (smooth)
- Chop the garlic cloves and onion. Cook the garlic, onion and curry paste in an oiled saucepan for a couple minutes.
- Add in the coconut milk and thechopped tomatos, bring to a boil. When it is boiling add in the red lentils, garam masala, coriander, lime juice, chickpeas and soy sauce. Let it simmer.
- When the lentils are cooked, mix in the peanut butter. Adjust the flavour and enjoy with rice!
Anniina makes delicious and easy vegan recipes. You can check her out at instagram.com/anniinaskitchen/.
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.