RECIPE BY SJANAELISE
Perfect for parties and entertaining, this homemade hummus served in a Coconut Bowl will surely be a crowd favourite. Don't forget to serve this with some sliced veggies, crackers and soft or toasted bread. Delicious!
- Chickpeas, 375g (drained and rinsed)
- Garlic Cloves, 5
- Nutritional Yeast, 1 tbsp
- Cumin, 2 tsp
- Paprika, 2 tsp
- Hemp Seed Oil, 1 tbsp
- Tahini Paste, tbsp
- Camu Camu Powder, 1 tsp
- Cayenne Pepper, to taste
- Fresh Herbs, to taste (chopped)
- In a high-speed blender, place chickpeas, garlic, nutritional yeast, cumin powder, paprika, hemp seed oil, tahini, and camu camu powder.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into your favourite Coconut Bowl and lightly drizzle hemp seed oil, a dash of cayenne and top with fresh chopped herbs.
- Serve with chopped veggies of choice, crackers and bread.
Our beautiful friend, Sjana, is a wellness blogger, yogi, and travel enthusiast! She believes good health is all about the balance between body, mind, and soul, and inspires others to bring kindness and gratitude into their everyday.
For more from Sjana, check out www.sjana.com.au or follow @sjanaelise on instagram.