RECIPE BY SJANAELISE
Smoothies are awesome but never forget your buddha bowls! Nourish your mind and body with a serving of this green goodness.
- Edamame Beans, 1 cup
- Garlic Cloves, 5 (peeled)
- Fresh Parsley, 1 bunch
- Asparagus, 1 bunch
- Hemp Oil, 1 tbsp
- Avocados, 2
- Fresh Kale, 1 bunch (chopped)
- Nutritional Yeast (optional)
- In a pan, lightly cook edamame, garlic, parsley and asparagus over medium heat until soft and slightly browned. Remove from heat.
- In your Jumbo Coconut Bowl, take kale leaves off the stalks and place in your bowl. Drizzle lightly with hemp seed oil, and spoon avocado on top of leaves.
- Using your hands, massage the avocado and oil into the kale until soft.
- Spoon edamame mix on to kale, and top with nutritional yeast (optional) to serve.
Our beautiful friend, Sjana, is a wellness blogger, yogi, and travel enthusiast! She believes good health is all about the balance between body, mind, and soul, and inspires others to bring kindness and gratitude into their everyday.
For more from Sjana, check out www.sjana.com.au or follow @sjanaelise on Instagram.