Curries can be a chore – but not this one! It’s ready in under 20 minutes, and is still packed with flavour and nutrition. Keep this in your back pocket for a busy weekday dinner.
- Broccoli, 1/2
- Zucchini, 1
- Brussels Sprouts, 15 pcs
- Chickpeas, 1/2 can
- Spinach, 2 handfuls
- Green Curry Paste, 2 tsp
- Coconut Milk, 1 can
- Olive Oil, to spray the pan
- Fresh Coriander, to serve
- Lime, to serve
- Heat the pan, spray it with olive oil and add the curry paste.
- Once you smell the aroma of the green curry paste, add the coconut milk, stir and bring it to boil.
- Add broccoli, zucchini and brussels sprouts and cook with lid on for 15 minutes.
- Add spinach and chickpeas and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve in your favorite Coconut Bowls and enjoy!
This recipe is by Aga from @mrs_kitchen_fairy. She creates gluten-free & plant-based recipes. Check out her Instagram account and YouTube Channel!
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.