Curries can be a chore – but not this one! It’s ready in under 20 minutes, and is still packed with flavour and nutrition. Keep this in your back pocket for a busy weekday dinner.
- Broccoli, 1/2
- Zucchini, 1
- Brussels Sprouts, 15 pcs
- Chickpeas, 1/2 can
- Spinach, 2 handfuls
- Green Curry Paste, 2 tsp
- Coconut Milk, 1 can
- Olive Oil, to spray the pan
- Fresh Coriander, to serve
- Lime, to serve
- Heat the pan, spray it with olive oil and add the curry paste.
- Once you smell the aroma of the green curry paste, add the coconut milk, stir and bring it to boil.
- Add broccoli, zucchini and brussels sprouts and cook with lid on for 15 minutes.
- Add spinach and chickpeas and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve in your favorite Coconut Bowls and enjoy!
This recipe is by Aga from @mrs_kitchen_fairy. She creates gluten-free & plant-based recipes. Check out her Instagram account and YouTube Channel!
YouTube: Mrs Kitchen Fairy