Recipe by Olga Janiczek (republished from Yanny Blog
Thinking about preparing each meal, I always take into consideration my respect for myself and my surroundings. It's also about other people and creatures, the world we all live in. Respect for yourself and your body means, among other things, that I feed it only with natural and healthy food.
What i eat and drink from is also important. Naturalness should not only in food but also in the 'dish', which is why I eat from recycled bowls- coconut bowls!
- 1 small mango
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup of blueberries
- 3 tsp charcoal
- One day before freeze all the fruits, in slices, cubes, to blend them better.
- Next day take out fruits from the freezer and put in the bowl and wait few minutes.
- Use a blender with thick and smooth texture.
- At the end of blending add charcoal.
- Decorate with fruits you like.
- Serve in coconut bowls!
BON APPETIT !!!