- Organic Quick Oats, 2 cups
- Almond Meal, 1/2 cup
- Chia Seeds, 1/2 cup
- Buckinis, 1/2 cup
- Vanilla Essence, 2 tsp
- Maple Syrup, 1/3 cup
- Coconut Oil, 1/2 cup (melted)
- Raw Almonds, 1/2 cup (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Spread granola over a lined baking tray.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes, turning every few minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Serve in your Coconut Bowl with your choice of plant-based milk and/or fresh fruit.
This recipe was created for us by Healthy Luxe, a blog established in 2014 by mother-daughter duo, Jennifer Murrant and Hannah Singleton. The platform evolved from a shared love and appreciation for health, wellness and food.
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.