RECIPE BY THE SHNEAKY VEGAN
These little bites here are the perfect combination of sweet, salty and crunch! The pretzels are a great contrast with the texture and sweetness of the chocolate and the cookie dough!
- pretzels, as needed (crunchy)
- Vegan Chocolate Chips, as needed (melted)
- COOKIE DOUGH BASE
- Vegan Butter, 1/2 cup
- Coconut Sugar, 1/2 cup
- Chia Seeds, 1 tsp (you can use flax or hemp)
- Water, as needed (you can use coconut milk)
- Rice Malt Syrup, 2 tsp
- Protein Powder, 1 scoop
- Coconut Flour, 1 cup
- Combine all the cookie dough ingredients in a blender/food processor or in a bowl.
- Once all ingredients are mixed through, form into balls.
- Lightly press one pretzel on each cookie dough. Chill them while you melt the chocolate chips.
- Melt chocolate chips and dip the half of each cookie dough.
- Put them back into the fridge to let it set for 10 minutes.
- Serve in your favourite Coconut Bowls and enjoy!
Danica and Corey is a plant-based couple from Perth, Australia, who is passionate about health & our planet. They created @theshneakyvegan to showcase just how easy and delicious a cruelty-free diet can truly be and hopefully to inspire others to give it a go!
You can check them out through the links below: