RECIPE BY KRISTINE BERGFELDE
These cheesecake slices are undeniably delicious and decadent that's made with 100% plant-based ingredients. Enjoy these on a warm day as a frozen treat or serve these to impress your family and friends.
- Almond Flour, 150 g
- Medjool Dates, 180 g
- Cashews, 200 g (soaked for a few hours then rinsed and drained)
- Full-fat Coconut Milk, 150 ml
- Coconut Oil, 150 ml
- Maple Syrup, 100 ml
- Lime, 1 (juice & zest)
- Vanilla Extract, 1 tsp
- Matcha Powder, 2 tsp
- Blend almond flour and dates in the food processor until well combined. Place mixture in a 15 cm x 15 cm tin and press tightly with your fingers.
- In a blender, add your filling ingredients except for the matcha powder and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour half of the filling on to the base and let it sit in the freezer for 30 minutes.⠀
- Add matcha powder to the rest of the filling and blend again. Pour the rest of the mixture in the tin and let it sit in the fridge for 3 - 4 hours.
- Cut into squares, serve a few slices in your favourite Coconut Bowls and decorate with lime zest and slices.
My name is Kristine and I am a real foodie! By day you will find me working as a marketing professional but during my free time I enjoy creating colourful, healthy and delicious vegan eats. Most of the time you will find me in the kitchen snacking or making magic by experimenting with different ingredients. I love sharing my creations and recipes on my Instagram @kristine.bergfelde and Youtube channel so everyone can have a go or at least to make their mouths watery!
YouTube: Vegan Kristine