These Peanut Butter Granola Cups are as delicious as they are easy to make! To cut down on the cooking time, we opted for quick organic oats – but the recipe is flexible enough that you can substitute them for whatever fits your needs (eg. gluten-free oats).
Satisfy your after-dinner chocolate cravings with this sweet and healthy treat.
Makes 20 cups
- Organic Quick Oats, 1 3/4 cups
- Almond Meal, 1/3 cup
- Chia Seeds, 1/2 cups
- Buckinis, 1/2 cup
- Vanilla Essence, 1 tsp
- Maple Syrup, 1/2 cup
- Coconut Oil, 1/2 cup (melted)
- Salt, 1/4 tsp
- Filling & Topping
- Peanut Butter, 1/2 cup (smooth)
- Vegan Chocolate, 100g (melted)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Combine all granola case ingredients in a large mixing bowl, mix well.
- Press into the base of mini muffin cases and baking for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Spoon in a teaspoon of peanut butter per case and top with melted chocolate.
- Place in freezer for approx. 30 minutes.
- Keep in fridge, serve in your favourite Coconut Bowls and enjoy.
This recipe was created for us by Healthy Luxe, a blog established in 2014 by mother-daughter duo, Jennifer Murrant and Hannah Singleton. The platform evolved from a shared love and appreciation for health, wellness and food.