RECIPE BY YASMIN FROM @VGNBITES_
This recipe is guilt-free, higher in fiber and lower in calories thanks to the chickpeas. It is also unbelievable delicious. Your family and/or friends will ask for more without even knowing it's a healthier alternative to the usual sugar-laden treat.
- Chickpeas, 450 g
- Maple Syrup, 4-6 tbsp
- Plant Milk, 3 tbsp
- Vanilla Powder or Extract, 1/2 tsp
- Nut Butter, 2 tbsp
- Salt, a pinch
- Oat Flour, 70 g (or plain oats)
- Vegan Unsweetened Chocolate Chips/Chunks, 1/2 cup
- If you don't have an oat flour, blend your plain oats in your food processor or blender first. Set aside.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas and add them into your blender. Add in the rest of the ingredients and leave out the chocolate and flour.
- Blend until the mixture turns into a sticky dough.
- Transfer the sticky dough into a bowl and knead in the flour. This should help with the stickiness.
- Knead in the chocolate and form the dough into balls.
- Serve in your favourite Coconut Bowls and enjoy!
Vgnbites_ is all about healthy, plant-based recipes that are easy to follow, tastes delicious and focuses on wholesome ingredients. Join Yasmin in her kitchen to make amazing smoothies and learn more about how to make healthy food choices.
YouTube Channel: Vgnbites