RECIPE BY VEGAN BY EDEN
These are a delicious snack in-between meals. Not too sweet, but the vanilla shines through and it's a refreshing flavour to have. Give this a try and make a batch or two because we guarantee that these won't last long. It's that good!
[MAKES 10 BALLS]
- Oats, 1 cup
- Raw Cashews, 1/2 cup
- Walnuts, 1/4 cup
- Peanut Butter, 1/4 cup
- Maple Syrup, 1/4 cup
- Vanilla Protein Powder, 1 scoop
- Chia Seeds, 1 tbsp
- Hemp Seeds, 1 tbsp
- Dessicated Coconut, as needed (for coating)
- In a high powered blender, combine the oats, cashews and walnuts. Pulse to break down.
Add the protein, peanut butter, maple syrup and seeds. Blend together until sticky. You can add a little water if needed.
- Use a spoon to section off small sections of the mixture and roll into balls using your hands. Roll the ball into shredded or desiccated coconut and press the coconut in.
- Place in the fridge to set and keep refrigerated for up to a week.
- Serve in your favourite Coconut Bowl and enjoy!
Eden loves creating delicious and simple plant-based recipes. She loves to show how easy and fun vegan living can be and hopes to inspire more people to have some fun in the kitchen and eat more plants.