RECIPE BY @veganbyeden
Eat healthy while enjoying a decadent dessert with this almond and pb balls! Sweet, chocolatey and melt-in-your-mouth - these little balls are a great snack whenever a sweet craving hits!
makes 8-10 balls
- Almond Meal or Flour, 2 cups
- Vanilla Protein Powder, 2 tbsp
- Chia Seeds, 1 tbsp (optional)
- Coconut Oil, 1 tsp
- Maple syrup, 1 tbsp
- Peanut Butter, 1/4 cup
- Water, if needed
- Dark Chocolate, 1/4 cup (melted)
- In a bowl, add all your ingredients except for the melted dark chocolate.
- Add a splash of water, if the dough is dry and not clumpy.
- Roll into smooth balls and place in the freezer to set. About 15 mins.
- Spoon some melted butter over the balls and return to the freezer until the chocolate sets.
- Serve in your favourite Coconut Bowls and enjoy!
Eden loves creating delicious and simple plant-based recipes. She loves to show how easy and fun vegan living can be and hopes to inspire more people to have some fun in the kitchen and eat more plants.