RECIPE BY GREENAMLA
Master making your Pink Pitaya Smoothie at home with this recipe! It's so tasty, refreshing and easy to make! What are you waiting for?
- Mango, 1 cup (frozen)
- Strawberries, 1/2 cup (frozen)
- Raspberries, 1/2 cup (frozen)
- Banana, 1 (frozen)
- Plant Milk, 1/2 cup
- Pink Pitaya Powder, 1 tbsp
- Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer into your favourite Coconut Bowls and top with your favourite toppings. We chose sliced bananas, granola, hemp seeds and maple syrup.
Amalie Larsen, behind Greenamla, is a plant-based foodie from Norway. To find out more about Amalie's story and her recipes, visit her through the link below: