RECIPE BY HANA FROM @HANKA_RAINBOW_FAIRY
Who says eating healthy is boring? Try this beautiful, unicorn smoothie that taste like summer - thanks to a few tropical ingredients! It's rich, tangy and sweet, it's the perfect meal to keep summer heat at bay.
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 100 g maracuja puree or 2 fresh maracuja (you can also use passion fruit instead)
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup coconut milk
- a pinch of blue spirulina
- a pinch of pink pitaya
- Mix all ingredients in a highspeed blender until smooth.
- Divide the smoothie into two parts and color each part with the superfood powders - blue spirulina and pink pitaya.
- Pour in the pink and blue smoothie into your favourite Coconut Bowls and add your choice of toppings. Enjoy!
Hana Zlatníková @hanka_rainbow_fairy
My name is Hana, on Instagram you can find me as hanka_rainbow_fairy. For more than 10 years I´m very passionate about healthy and clean eating. I´m an early bird and I looove breakfasts. And this is exactly what my Instagram account it about - colorful, nutritious, good looking and never boring breakfasts and other recipes. I´m also a mom and through my recipes I´m trying to inspire others to prepare healthy and funny meals for their kids. My son is a big nicecream lover :) Lately I have been focusing on food photography & food styling which actually has become my main free time activity.