RECIPE BY ZULIYA FROM @naturallyzuzu
Now that it's getting colder, nothing else will warm you up like a breakfast bowl. This Peanut Butter Quinoa Oats will surely be such an awesome start of the day.
- Quinoa, 1/2 cup
- Rolled Oats, 1/2 cup
- Water, 1 cup
- Plant Milk, 1 cup
- Peanut Butter, 2 tbsp
- Flax Meal, 1 tsp
- Salt, 1/2 tsp
- Maple Syrup, 2 tsp
- Vanilla, 1 tsp
- Bring the water to boil in a saucepan.
- Add the quinoa and oats. Cook for 2 min. Add the oat milk. Cook for 2-3 min stirring it frequently.
- Add the peanut butter, flax, salt, sweetener, vanilla. Cook for another 2 min on low. Cover and remove from heat.
- Cool slightly and serve in your favourite Coconut Bowls.
- Top the cooked oats with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
Zuliya is a certified plant-based nutritionist from e-Cornel University. She uses her knowledge and creativity in producing some of the most delicious plant-based recipes you can find online.