It's World Coconut Day! What better way to celebrate it than to eat this beautiful and delicious Coconut Nice Cream in a Coconut Bowl?!
RECIPE BY VGNBITES
- Coconut Pulps/Flesh, 300 g (frozen)
- Fresh Coconut Meat, 60 g
- Coconut Yogurt, 2 tbsp
- Coconut Sugar, 1 tbsp
- Bananas, 200 g (frozen, use very ripe bananas)
- Coconut Water, 30 ml
- Put all the ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend on low until your coconut nice cream is smooth and creamy.
- Serve your nice cream into your favourite Coconut Bowls and dig in with our wooden spoons.
- You can let the ingredients sit inside the blender for about 5 minutes to make them easier to blend.
- If you own a high-speed blender, blending in low speed does the trick. Blend on level 2-3 and use the tamper to push the ingredients into the blades.
Vgnbites_ is all about healthy plant-based recipes that are easy to follow, tastes delicious and focuses on wholesome ingredients. Join Yasmin in her kitchen to make amazing smoothies and learn more about how to make healthy food choices.
YouTube Channel: Vgnbites