Are you a chocolate lover? Then this recipe may be for you. Alexandra the Nice Cream Queen from @fivesechealth has created this triple chocolate nice cream to get your cravings covered. The best thing? This is a healthy ice cream but you can’t help feeling naughty.
- NICE CREAM
- Bananas, 6 (frozen)
- Plant Mik, 1/4 cup
- Cacao Powder, 1 tbsp
- Cashew Nuts, 1/4 cup (raw)
- Cacao Nibs, 2 tbsp
- CHOCOLATE SAUCE
- Agave Syrup, 3 tbsp (or any kind of liqiud sweetener)
- Cacao Powder, 3 tbsp
- Make the chocolate sauce in a small bowl by combining syrup with cacao powder and set aside.
- Roughly chop the cashew nuts and set aside.
- Add the frozen bananas, cacao powder and plant milk to a high speed blender or a food processor and blend until completely smooth (have patience, you may have to stop a few times to scrape the sides of the blender/food processor or let air bubbles out from the bottom).
- Now add the chopped cashew nuts and cacao nibs, fold them down into the nice cream.
- Lastly add the chocolate sauce (save little for topping) and roughly fold it in.
- Serve in your favourite Coconut Bowls and top with rest of the chocolate sauce and maybe some more cashes and cacao nibs. Enjoy!
Alexandra Andersson a plant-based vegan foodie from Sweden currently escaping the Swedish winter by living in Bali. She is certified within Plant-Based Nutrition and has dedicated her last years educating and exploring the vegan plant-based lifestyle. She runs the Fivesec Health community together with her boyfriend Pontus to make it simple and attractive to adopt a plant-based lifestyle.