RECIPE BY SALLY OF FOODIE FIT TWIN MUMMY
The flavor combo of this Chocolate, Orange and Ginger Smoothie Bowl is unlike any other. If you would like to experiment and level up your smoothie game, we recommend you to try this!
- Banana, 1 (frozen)
- Courgette, 1/2 (frozen)
- Orange, 1/2 (juiced)
- Fresh Ginger, to taste (add small amounts at a time, ginger can have a powerful flavor)
- Almond Yogurt, 1 big spoonful (or any kind of yogurt)
- Plant-based Chocolate Protein, 1 scoop
- Fresh Orange Slices, to serve,
- Cacao Nibs, to serve
- Chocolate Syrup, to serve (Orange Chocolate flavor is recommended but optional)
- Blend all the ingredients together and taste. Adjust ingredients until desired flavor has achieved.
- Serve in your favorite Coconut Bowls and enjoy!
Sally is a mom of twins with a passion to create and share super healthy breakfast and snack recipes. The recipes that she creates are dairy-free, gluten-free and soy-free.