This Chocolate Chia Pudding and Caramel Nice Cream is such a satisfying way to start the day. Chia Seeds are a great addition to your diet as they are one of the highest plant sourches of omega 3 fatty acids. Omega 3 fatty acids for instance are essential for brain health, heart health and reduces inflammation. They are also a good plant-based source of protein and an excellent source of fiber! All the more reason to make this delicious Chocolate Chia Pudding for breakfast.
- Chocolate Chia Pudding
- Chia Seeds, 1/4 cup
- Coconut Milk, 1 cup
- Coconut Yogurt, 1/4 cup
- Cacao Powder, 1/4 cup
- Coconut Nectar, 1 1/2 tbsp
- Vanilla Bean Powder, 1 tsp
- Caramel Nice Cream
- Bananas, 2 (frozen)
- Medjool Dates, 2
- Hulled Tahini, 1/2 tbsp
- Mesquite Powder, 1 tbsp (optional)
- Himalayan Salt, 1/4 tsp
- Combine all chocolate chia pudding ingredients in a small mixing bowl and mix well.
- Allow to sit for 10-155 minutes and then transfer the mixture to the fridge. Allow to set overnight.
- To prepare the Caramel Nice Cream, simply combine all ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve the Chocolate Chia Pudding and Caramel Nice Cream in your favourite Coconut Bowls and add any desired toppings. Enjoy!
This recipe was created for us by Healthy Luxe, a blog established in 2014 by mother-daughter duo, Jennifer Murrant and Hannah Singleton. The platform evolved from a shared love and appreciation for health, wellness and food.