RECIPE BY PLANTISARINA
Smoothie bowls in itself are already healthy. But if you're looking to increase your nutrient intake even further, try to incorporate some veggies! In this recipe, steamed and frozen carrots are used. It adds a huge amount of vitamins & nutrients and little bit of sweetness.
- Bananas, 2 (frozen)
- Carrot, 1 cup (steamed then frozen)
- Fresh Ginger, 1 small cube
- Turmeric, a dash
- Hemp Seeds, 1 tbsp
- Vanilla or Cinnamon, 1/2 tsp
- Plant Milk, a splash
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Serve in your favourite Coconut Bowls and top it with your favourite toppings. Enjoy!