RECIPE BY MONISHA SHARMA OF MON'S FLAVORS
Ready to up your breakfast bowl game? If you have berries on hand we recommend that you try out this recipe! We recommend topping some fresh berries, granola and homemade chia berry compote!
- Oats, 3 tbsp
- Ground Flaxseed, 2 tsp
- Beetroot Powder, 1 tsp
- Raspberries, 1/4 cup (frozen)
- Vanilla Extract, 1 tsp
- Coconut Sugar, 2 tsp (or 2 tbsp maple syrup)
- Chia Berry Compote
- Soy Milk, 2 cups (or almond milk)
- Fresh Berry of Choice
- Take a pan and add oats, ground flaxseeds and beetroot powder. Add soy milk as needed. You can add more as you cook the oats.
- Cook until its gets creamy in texture. Add raspberries and mix well into the mixture. Make sure you cook on low-medium heat as the flavors are incorporated nicely when cooked on low heat.
- Add vanilla extract and coconut sugar adding more milk if needed. Once done, serve into your Coconut Bowls and add your favorite toppings for extra flavors.
Monisha is passionate about creating plant-based recipes with real food/ingredients and living each moment to the fullest. She has contributed a lot of incredible recipes to the plant-based community. Know more about Monisha through the links below.