- 4 frozen ripe bananas
- 2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1/3 cup oat milk (or other plant milk)
- 2 tsp spirulina powder
- 1 fresh mango
- 1 handfull blueberries
- 2 tsp hemp hearts
- Put all the ingredients in a high speed blender (or food processor) and mix until the nice cream is smooth
- It may take a while and you will have to stop a few times to scrape the sides of your food processor or blender (if you have a Vitamix, you will have to stop once in a while to empty air bubbles from the bottom of the blender)
- Serve in your favorite coconut bowl and add your toppings.
Alexandra Andersson a plant-based vegan foodie from Sweden currently escaping the Swedish winter by living in Bali. She is certified within Plant-Based Nutrition and has dedicated her last years educating and exploring the vegan plant-based lifestyle. She runs the Fivesec Health community together with her boyfriend Pontus to make it simple and attractive to adopt a plant-based lifestyle.
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.