Written by Tammy Rice (Republished from Perfect Supplements Australia)
- Athletes: because it’s a great source of protein to help improve recovery and health of overused joints and great for muscle health
- Anti-ager’s: anyone who is concerned with premature ageing will LOVE collagen because it is known to rejuvenate skin, reduce wrinkles, smooth lines and plump up skin for a dewy, radiant glow!
- Mature people with joint issues: anyone who is having joint issues may enjoy the benefits to their joints.
- People with Gut issues: anyone who is suffering from gut issues such as IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), Crohn’s disease and other gut problems may find relief with adding a high quality collagen powder to the diet.
- Boosting metabolism
- Supporting bone health
- Improving deeper sleep
- May help balance hormones
- Supporting digestion and satiety (fullness)
- Keeping inflammation in check
- Promoting healthy brain function
- Supporting the health of all organs and tissues
- Raw cacao 3 tbsp
- Coconut water/milk 1/4 -1/3 cup
- 1 avocado or 1 sapote fruit
- 1-2 medjool dates (optional)
- 4 lady finger/2 cavendish bananas
- 1 tsp of Perfect Coconut Oil
- Perfect Hydrolyzed Collagen 2 scoops
- 1 tsp organic Moringa powder (optional)
- 1 scoop Perfect Plant protein
- 4 drops of food grade orange essential oil (I love DoTerra)
- Chia seeds
- Coconut flakes (toasted is optional)
- Fresh/frozen blueberries or other berries
In a good quality blender add your coconut water or milk then add in the remaining ingredients.
Blend until smooth and then pour into your bowls (Tammy bought these coconut bowls here)
Finish the look of your Jaffa bowl with the granola, berries, chia and coconut flakes