If you’re making this recipe for dessert we recommend adding a drizzle of chocolate and/or grated chocolate for a mocha-style affogato. So decadent!
- Bananas, 3 (frozen)
- Fresh Coconut Flesh, 300g (Frozen)
- Vanilla Bean Powder or Essence, 3 tsp
- Medjool Dates, 2 pcs
- Himalaya Salt, 1/4 tsp
- Espresso, 2 shots
- Combine all ingredients (except coffee) in a high-power blender, blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon into a container and place in the freezer for approx. 30 minutes.
- Using an ice-cream scoop, scoop into Coconut Bowls and pour over the coffee.
- Top with cacao nibs, hazelnuts, grated chocolate and/or coffee beans.
This recipe was created for us by Healthy Luxe, a blog established in 2014 by mother-daughter duo, Jennifer Murrant and Hannah Singleton. The platform evolved from a shared love and appreciation for health, wellness and food.
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.