Recipe by Candice from @candicelynnfitvegan
These fudgey, chocolately, hazelnut-y bites are a great alternative to your classic sugar-laden ferrero rochers. They’re so tasty it’s almost impossible to stop at just one! What’s more? They contain only 4 simple ingredients! Simple, delicious and healthy - ticking all our boxes!
- Medjool Dates, 1 cup
- Hazelnuts, 1/4 cup (plus more for coating)
- Raw Cacao Powder, 1/4 cup
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Add all ingredients (except extra hazelnuts) to a food processor. Process until one large dough ball forms.
- Pinch off pieces and roll into balls.
- Add remaining hazelnuts to the now empty food processor. Pulse nuts until crushed.
- Roll date balls in the crushed nuts.
- Allow to firm in the fridge, transfer to coconut bowls, serve and enjoy.
Candice is a southern girl from New York. She promotes natural, whole food plant-based diets. She has a wide variety of plant-based recipes up in her Instagram Page.
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.