These 5 ingredient chocolate tahini bliss balls are our go-to snack during the week. They couldn’t be easier to make, you don’t even need a blender! Simply combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, mix and roll into balls. It’s that easy!
For a nut-free option you can use sesame flour.
- Dessicated Coconut, 1 cup
- Almond Meal, 1/2 cup
- Cacao Powder, 1/4 cup
- Date Syrup, 1/3 cup
- Hulled Tahini, 3 tbsp
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Transfer the mix to the fridge for approx. 10 minutes to allow it to firm (this will make it easier to roll into balls).
- Once slightly firm, use your hands to arrange into small bliss balls.
- Dust with cacao powder (optional), serve in Coconut Bowls and enjoy.
This recipe was created for us by Healthy Luxe, a blog established in 2014 by mother-daughter duo, Jennifer Murrant and Hannah Singleton. The platform evolved from a shared love and appreciation for health, wellness and food.
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.